Bookings now open for 2021!!
Leavers Sun 21 – Fri 26 Nov 2021
Leavers 2020 – you were awesome, giving us another sold out year!! We look forward to doing it all again in 2021. Contact us for an information pack now.
With the caravan park closed to the public for Leavers week, we provide a relaxed and secure environment for Leavers to have fun and let off steam.
Reasons why Leavers choose Caves Caravan Park include:
- Sunday (the first night) is kicked off in style with a Leavers welcome night at our park. A great chance to get to know the group before the Zone starts on the Monday night.
- A free nightly BBQ.
- The opportunity to party with a large number of new leavers, with schools from around the State choosing to stay with us.
- A dedicated Red Frogs volunteer team visit at all hours and even cook up pancakes!
- Free buses picking Leavers up directly from our park and taking them to the zone at night, and Dunsborough and Busselton during the day. Please note the only way to enter the Zone is via this official leavers bus (Taxis and cars are not allowed).
- We are a 10 minute walk (or 1 minute drive) to the beach and a café and bottle shop are located across the road.
- 24/7 support and security for the entire week (Leavers staying at the park are given an official wrist band which is required for entry).
- Camp kitchen with BBQs, fridge, stove, microwave and free tea, coffee and Milo.
- TV chill out area, outdoor volleyball court and games room with pool table and table tennis.
We accommodate for large group bookings (and even small ones) and will do our very best to allocate you a site near your friends or other schools.
Choose from a range of options for your week accommodation at our park:
- Two bedroom self-contained Chalet sleeps a max of seven people
- Powered camp site with your very own ensuite with a key to the door
- Powered camp sites
How do I book?
We require one school leaver to nominate as the group leader. They will be responsible for placing the booking, sorting out paperwork, organising payments by due dates and communicating all information to the rest of the group.
Contact the office for an information pack on 08 9755 2196 or email@example.com. Do not try to book online.